I will try to define myself further than my fixed identities.
I'm moved by performative arts.
I do believe that pure actions exist.
I'm grateful that I have always been surrounded by strangers, professors, friends and family who have always supported me in my life. I see all of them as stars in my life.
I'm disgusted by social and economic inequality and I expect that the protection of Humans Rights is the basic ground for every debate.
I'm specially curious when it comes to the study of culture, alternative economic systems, mental welfare, cooking, traditions, rituals and identity struggles.
I come from a small city so I'm warm and welcoming to everybody.
I grew up in a family where good morals were the norm.
My world evolves around literature, music, arts, science and human empathy.
- I build web apps and micro-services for a living. +5 yrs of experience.
- I used to make documentary films, corporate videos and designs for development banks in the Latin-american region.
- Global creative and cultural industries. MA at SOAS, University of London.
- Media and Audiovisual communication. BA at Universidad de La Sabana, Colombia.
- Author: Yukio Mishima.
- Book: 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami.
- Director: Terry Gilliam.
- Film: Brazil by Terry Gilliam.